Guidelines for members during COVID-19 from 4th July
Dear member, welcome back to Marsh Liberal Club, although the hours are the same, you will notice some changes as to how the club has to operate and we would ask you for your
patience during these times.
Please read the following guidelines carefully:
- Firstly, we will be operating a one-way system for entering and exiting the building.
- ENTRY will be via the back door (please avoid smoking close to the door)
- EXIT will be via the front door
- There will also be a one-way system for the travelling to and from the toilets.
- On leaving the toilets, exiting will be completed via the Coach House door. (BOTH Ladies & Gents)
- Ladies will only use their facilities one at a time.
- Gents will be only two at a time.
- On entry to the club (members only) each person will be required to register with the bar staff for potential track and trace purposes.
- Outside use (to be encouraged)
- Only two households are allowed at each table or a group of six from different households.
- Standing is allowed outside.
- Inside use
- Furniture configured for social distancing.
- Only two households are allowed at each table.
- No seating at the bar.
- No standing anywhere.
Maximum numbers allowed seated in each room:
POOL TABLE & DART BOARD CLOSED
Card room -
Snooker room -
BOTH SNOOKER TABLES CLOSED
- Ordering at the bar
- Only one person at a time allowed at the screened area to order drinks.
- Only one person at a time allowed at the screened area to collect and pay for drinks
(contactless payments encouraged).
- Members to take their empty glasses to drop off point in the snug.
- Social Distancing, members are requested to:
- Adhere to the 2 metre/1 metre plus social distancing at all times.
- Utilise the sanitising stations on entry, at the bar and when exiting the toilets.
We are implementing these measures based on Government guidelines; they are for everyone’s health and safety and to ensure the club remains open during these unusual times.
Finally, please stay at home if you feel unwell.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Russell Cole (Secretary)
The bowling green is now open, however there are strict conditions of use.
Please contact Graham Whitehouse to book a time slot.